Monday, March 22, 2010

Part III of Quake Potential in California

Today's posting seeks to answer the question of when a major quake will hit California, so let me give you some dates.

The dates I believe show the greatest potential for a major quake to hit California are:

July 6, 2010
July 7, 2010
July 8, 2010
July 9, 2010

The likely areas for a quake to hit during this time period are: Palmdale, Wrightwood southward Riverside County , and northward towards Fraizer Park and Bakersfield.

It is during this time period all transiting planetary positions will be activating eclipse points thus setting off the progressed aspects in the Los Angeles and California charts. However, it will be the transiting Moon that sets things in motion. The range of dates given incorporate a few scenarios. On July 7, 2010, it is quite likely an earthquake will be set off by the Moon transiting to the ascending degree to June's New Moon chart set for Los Angeles at 27 Taurus and will be conjunct the malefic influence of fixed star Algol. This would take place in the evening hours of July 7, 2010.  It could also happen earlier as the moon transits 8-9 Taurus squaring the eclipse degree of 9 Leo and the progressed LA pluto at 8 Aquarius which would happen in the morning hours of July 6, 2010.
The other scenario I am suggesting involves the transiting Moon coming into contact with the progressed Mars in the LA chart between the degrees of 9-11 Gemini. This occurs on July 8, 2010 in the late afternoon to evening hours.

Please note, this is my best estimation. I cannot exclude that this potential quake forecast may happen earlier starting from the date of the lunar eclipse on June 26, 2010, as there are many activation points, but July 7th, July 8th, and July 9th are when the aspects are the closest and the transiting Mars will conjunct the 4th house cusp in the progressed LA chart.

Last year I contacted Luke Thomas at http://www.quakeprediction.com/. I found his charts to be helpful in my testing of various forecasting techniques. He uses frictional heating charts as an indicator to pinpoint areas where a quake is likely to occur. As the date nears this summer, I will be watching to see what areas he maps out as a high risk zone.

Just over a week ago, I received Bill Meridian's excellent book on The Predictive Power of Eclipse Paths. In his book, he sights many examples of historic events related to the activation of previous eclipses. While I have seen this as well in my research, it was his book that gave me the clue for using more eclipses, several years past, than I had been using. He noted in his book it took him 28 years to finally publish this work and I'm so glad he did.
Click here: Bill Meridian's Cycle Research

In my next posting, I'll take you through the anatomy of an earthquake in California to illustrate my theoretical model.

No comments:

Post a Comment